- We have reduced our daily occupancy to 4 rooms (8 guests) for the foreseeable future, providing more space for you to enjoy our common areas.
- Masks will be required whenever you are in common areas, except for breakfast service. We will be wearing masks and gloves as well.
- Multiple seatings for breakfast will be scheduled as needed to ensure adequate distancing.
- Payments for services will be contactless. Balances due will be taken using the credit card information from your deposit.
Hygiene, Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Hand sanitizer is available in the common area. Hand soap is available in all room bathrooms.
- Guest rooms and common areas have been decluttered to make the sanitization process more thorough.
- Complimentary toiletries are individually packaged for single use. Sanitized hair dryers are available upon request.
- All room keys, remotes and toiletries will be disinfected prior to your stay.
- Common areas will be cleaned and disinfected each day with special attention given to surfaces such as door knobs, light switches, handrails and other commonly touched surfaces.
- Guest rooms will be left vacant for 24 hours between guest stays to allow for deep cleaning, disinfecting, and air exchange.
- Dirty linens will be removed and transported with single-use sealed bags. Bagging will be done in the guest rooms to avoid contamination of common areas.
- Windows and doors throughout the inn will be open whenever possible to ensure adequate ventilation.
- Air conditioner filters will be disinfected between guest visits.
- We are utilizing EPA registered cleaning products.